Classic Awning windows are the ultimate combination of quality, styling, and energy efficiency for your project. Unlike generic, nationally recognized windows, Classic Awning windows are custom built for your project.
Classic Awning windows are built to last. Our Awning window combines a tough, aluminum extruded exterior with a beautiful clear pine wood interior. State-of-the-art glazing and weatherstripping systems give our Awning window maximum energy efficiency, while Encore technology by Truth Hardware® provides smooth and easy operation.
For more detailed information about the construction of Classic Awning windows, visit the Awning Window Specifications page of our website.
Classic Awning windows are available in a wide variety of sizes and options to suit your individual needs. Our Awning windows can be constructed as a single window or be combined with other windows to form beautiful multi-window units. Whichever design you choose, Classic Awning windows are the right choice for your project.
Standard Window Features:
- Heavy Gauge Extruded Aluminum Exterior
- Pine Wood Interior (Natural Finish for Staining or Primed for Painting)
- Dual-pane insulating glass units with Low-E coating and argon gas provided by Cardinal Glass Industries
- Removable Glass Stops for Easy Glass Replacement
- Truth Window Hardware
- Easy-Lift Screens
Options and Accessories:
- Custom Window Sizes
- Awning Windows Can Be Mulled Together with Other Windows or Doors
- Tempered Glass
- Custom Glass
- Snap-In Wood Grilles***
- Aluminum Grilles Between the Glass Panes (3/4-Inch or 1-Inch)
- Simulated Divided Light Grilles (7/8-Inch, 1-1/8-Inch, 2-Inch)